Friday, November 28, 2008

My Life Sparkles

I think I had one of the best Thanksgivings since being home in Ohio with my family. I've been so blessed with amazing friends and God continues to bless me with more and more. He does answer prayers and I couldn't be more grateful. I would honestly say for the first time in a year and a half, I am genuinely happy. I've grown up a lot in this time, but it's been necessary to get to where I am now.

It seems like I have a lot more to write when things are tough or I am unhappy with something, but really it's fantastic. I like feeling at home at work (the people there are amazing) and I am very lucky to look forward to every day at work. I feel bad for people who dread every day, I can't image what that's like. Don't get me wrong, I have challenges at work, but I have wonderful people around me who help me and I learn from it all.

And I am SO excited for Christmas. I am excited for spending this amazing holiday with great friends and my family when I return home (Dec. 18). It seems like everyday in this month SPARKLES! Ha :-)

No comments: