Friday, November 7, 2008

God's Will

"I call to God Most High, to God who fulfills His purpose for me." Psalm 57:2
It's so amazing to think God has a plan, he has a will JUST for me. I have a purpose that is beyond my understanding and I can make a real IMPACT on this world. How can I do that? What is my will?

At Rhythm last night, we talked about God's will. We always hear, "He has a plan...it's his will." But what does that mean? How do we know it's God's will and not just our own interpretation of it?

That's something that's really tugged at my heart for a long time. I know that the places I've been, people I've met, and circumstances in my life have all happened to help shape me so I can better bring glory to His kingdom.

But...when do I know it's HIS will?

Lately I've felt a little...unmotivated. Things have been going pretty well. Not AMAZING, but pretty darn good. I've been really praying that God stirs my spirit. It's really hard to stay on fire for Christ when you are just going through the motions, and that's how I've felt lately. It sounds very negative, don't get me wrong, I've felt excited about my life! I just haven't had that AH-HA moment in awhile that really motivates me.

But He's a God who delivers, and I'm excited to learn his plan for me. For now, I'll keep praying, and doing my best to stay on fire!
Best to you!

No comments: